On February 19th, 2019, it was presented at imaginCafé in Barcelona the imaginBank Tour, a joint tour of Cepeda and his showmate from Operación Triunfo, Ana Guerra.
They were on tour across Spain at 16 cities from September 2019 to January 2020.
Tickets available at Ticketmaster
- VALENCIA: September 28th, 2019, 21:30h at Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia
- PALMA DE MALLORCA: October 5th, 2019, 21:30h at Trui Teatre
- GRANADA: October 18th, 2019, 21:30h at Sala García Lorca of Palacio de Congresos de Granada
- MURCIA: October 19th, 2019, 21:30h at Sala Gamma
- DON BENITO (BADAJOZ): October 26th, 2019, 21:30h at Instituto Ferial de Extremadura (FEVAL)
- BILBAO: November 22nd, 2019, 21:30h at Sala Santana 27
- MADRID: November 26th, 2019, 21:30h at Palacio de Vistalegre
- LEÓN: October 30th, 2019, 21:30h at Auditorio Ciudad de León
- SEVILLA: December 13th, 2019, 21:30h at Cartuja Center Cite
- MÁLAGA: December 14th, 2019, 21:30h at Sala París 15
- SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA: November 19th, 2019, 21:30h at Sala Capitol
- GIJÓN: December 20th, 2019, 21:30h at Sala Albéniz
- ZARAGOZA: December 21st, 2019, 21:30h at Sala Multiusos from Auditorio de Zaragoza
- TENERIFE: January 11th, 2020, 21:30h at Aguere Espacio Cultural
- PAMPLONA: January 17th, 2020, 21:30h at Sala Totem
- BARCELONA: January 21st, 2020, 21:30h at Gran Teatre del Liceu
Some info about the tour
- This was a standlone tour and didn’t affected the solo tours for both artists: Cepeda continued his Principios Tour (resuming January 25th in Figueres) and Ana Guerra her Tour Reflexión 2019
- Both singers had ther own setlist and arragements. They had their own team, bandmates…
- Concert format was similar to a festival, with the two artists singing separatedly
- They sang a colab betweet the two of them, a song from their own albums: Llegas Tú (Cepeda) and Olvídame (Ana Guerra). They also sang a new colab, the song “Culpable O No”
As a side-activity from the concerts, Cepeda and Ana Guerra were the speakers for some talks moderated by music journalist Xavi Martinez. The talks were scheduled the same day and city as almost all concerts as an opportunity to know a little better the two artists: his school/University life, tech, or social media in their lifes, etc.
These were free talks but registration was requiered during the weekdays before de concert.
- Me Da Igual (I Don’t Care)
- Cuando No Estés (When You Are Not Here)
- Llegas Tú (ft Ana Guerra)
- Esta Vez (This Time)
- Fuimos Vida (We Were Life)
- Imperfecto (Imperfect)
- Si Me Dices (If You Tell Me)
- Te Quiero Disparar (I Want To Shoot You)
- Tú Desnuda (You Naked)
- No Puedo Vivir Sin Ti (I Can’t Live Without You) + band introduction
- Pídeme La Vida (Aks Me For My Life)
- Vuela (Fly)
- Mi Reino (My Kingdom)
This setlist is a modification of the usual Principios Tour setlist and the setlis used at music fests: out of the setlist are Por Ti Estaré (I’ll Be Ther For You), Mi Musa (My Muse), El Silencio Dijo Sí (Silence Said Yes), Seis (Six) and all the usual cover songs (Principios Tour setlist, after the releasing of Nuestro Principios, only Silence Said Yes is out and there is usually one or two covers, Tal Como Eres and 90 Minutos)
Cepeda also signs on Guerra’s segment, the song “Olvídame” (Forget Me) from Guerra’s first EP. On November 26th, they sang for the first time the original duet “Culpable o no” (Guilty or not), adding it to Guerra’s segment since then.