You can access Cepeda’s profile on streaming platforms like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify , Tidal, Napster, Qobuz or YouTube Music.
- Esta vez (This time, 2018)
- Llegas Tú (And then you came, 2018, promo single)
- Por ti estaré (I’ll be there for you, 2018)
- No creo en nada – María Parrado ft. Cepeda (I don’t believe in anything, 2019)
- Mi Reino (My Kingdom, 2019)
- Vuela (Fly, 2019)
- Culpable o no – Ana Guerra ft. Cepeda (Guilty or not, 2019)
- Gentleman (2020)
- Tal como eres – David Otero ft. Cepeda (As you are, 2020)
- Bipolar – Pol 3.14 ft. Cepeda (2020)
- Si tú existieras (If you were real, 2020)
- Da media vuelta (Turn around, 2020, promo single)
- Con los pies en el suelo (2020, launch single)
- No hablan más de ti – Julia Medina ft. Cepeda (They don’t talk about you anymore, 2020)
- La misma dirección – Roi Méndez ft. Cepeda (The same direction, 2021)
- La Fortuna (The Fortune, 2021)
- Principios (Beginnings/Values, 2018)
- Nuestros Principios (Our Beginnings/Values, 2019, re-release)
- Con los pies en el suelo (2020)
The firs collab was with María Parrado on the song “No Creo en Nada” (I Don’t Believe In Anything), a power ballad included originally on Parrado’s album “Alas”.
The re-release of “Principios”, “Nuestros Principios” includes two songs featuring artists who Cepeda admires: India Martínez (Más Que Nada, More Than Anything) and Antonio José (La Canción Al Revés, The Reverse Song).
Lately, Cepeda was featured on a song by his friend (and OT 2017 contestant) Ana Guerra, “Culpable O No” (Guilty or not), as a song linked to their shared tour, the imaginBank Tour.
In 2020, Cepeda joined David Otero on a new version of the song “Tal como Eres” (As you are), a classic fron the Spanish pop-rock band “El Canto Del Loco” (where Otero started his music career).
Also in 2020, Cepeda joined Pol 3.14 on a new version of another Spanish pop-rock classic, the song “Bipolar”.
In his album “Con los pies en el suelo” there are two featuring songs: “2007”, with David Otero; and “Salí a buscarte” (I went out looking for you) with diego Cantero – Funambulista.
Cepeda… in English!
Do you wanna listen Cepeda’s songs in English? No problem, although his career is centered around Spanish pop and pop-rock songs, as an amateur musician and inside Operación Triunfo TV show he sang some tunes in English. He also has covered some English song in his social media in recent years.
Below you can find a selection of covers tha Cepeda uploaded to his YouTube persona channel and that you can already find on his official artist channel on the platform.
Cepeda’s participation on Spanish version of “The Voice” was short, but we can enjoy at least one song from his stint on the show, the song “Wake Me Up” (along showmate Joaquín Garli)
During his participation in Operación Triunfo, Cepeda sang the English solo songs “Dancing On My Own”, from Callum Scott, and “Say You Won’t Let Go” from James Arthur. Both songs appered on the setlist of his first tour.
After OT 2017 and the launching of his own album, Cepeda continued sharing some convers of his favourite songs in his social media accounts.
On June 29th, the first solo album from Cepeda hitted Spanish stores (and global stores on digital platforms). The album title is a multisemantic word on Spanish, “Principios”, that would … Continue reading “Principios” (Beginnings/Values)
On this webpage you will find information about “Nuestros Principios” album, a re-released version of Cepeda’s debut album, “Principios”. For information about “Principios” album you can check its own section. … Continue reading Nuestros Principios (Our Beginnings/Values)
«Con Los Pies En El suelo» (CLPEES), translated as “Keeping both feet on the floor“, is the name of Cepeda’s second album, available since October 9th, 2020. It is his … Continue reading Con los Pies en el Suelo [Keeping both feet on the floor] (2020)