«Con Los Pies En El suelo» (CLPEES), translated as “Keeping both feet on the floor“, is the name of Cepeda’s second album, available since October 9th, 2020.
- New topics and sounds: Cepeda goes back to a more 2000’s pop-rock sound, even with some urban touches… but without losing more calm down songs. He tells stories about social subjects such as bullying and violence. There are love songs, but with a different approach than on the first album.
- “Gentleman” was the first single extracted from the album; “Si Tú Existieras” (If you were real) was the second; “Con los pies en el suelo” (Keeping both feet on the floor) was the launching single
- There are two featuring songs: 2007, featuring David Otero, and “Salí a buscarte” (I went out looking for you) featuring Funambulista (diego Cantero)
- The name of the album is the same as the name of the firts track, but both names have different interpretations: the album title let de audience know that, after some years in the music industry, Cepeda is the same man, with the same values. Althoug the common proverb in english uses “ground” as the surface of the Earth, the title refers to the surface where we walk on… you can see the practical joke in the album cover. The song title is a message for all his “haters”, letting them know that his response to all his menssages is launching new music and be happy with his music career… keeping his feet on the ground.
- Sadly, there are no song in English but Cepeda told some reporters that he wants to include songs in English in the next album (or re-released version of CLPEES).
Note: English title is an interpretation of the Spanish title.
|1||Con los pies en el suelo (Keeping both feet on the floor)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban||2:50|
|2||Gentleman||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban||3:42|
|3||Pegadita (Keep closer)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban, Daniel Oriza||3:29|
|4||Desayuno con diamantes (Breakfast with diamonds)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban||2:46|
|5||2007 (featuring David Otero)||Luis Cepeda, David Otero, David Santisteban, Bob Benozzo||3:31|
|6||Da media vuelta (Turn around)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban, Daniel Oriza||3:27|
|7||Sirenas (Mermaids)||Luis Cepeda, John Caballés||3:16|
|8||La novia de Rubén (Ruben’s girlfriend)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban, Alfonso Samos||3:32|
|9||Antípoda (Antipodal)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban, Kai Etxaniz||4:07|
|10||Si tú existieras (If you were real)||Luis Cepeda, Iván Herzog, John Caballés, Nil Moliner||3:57|
|11||Salí a buscarte (featuring Funambulista) (I went out looking for you)||Luis Cepeda, Diego Cantero, José Luis Latorre||3:48|
|12||Acordes menores (Minor chords)||Luis Cepeda, David Santisteban, David Villar||3:13|
Special music videos
“Con Los Pies En el Suelo” Tour
The second album was composed keeping in mind the sound of the songs to perfom live. So, a concert tour announce is expected at some point. This new tour will start presumably in early 2021.
What we know abot the tour now is that with news sounds we need new locations: tour concerts will be located both on theaters, like the first tour, and concert halls, stages or clubs, more open locations to let people enjoy more vivid music.
«Gentleman» is the first single from Cepeda’s second album “Con los Pies en el Suelo” (Keeping both feet on the ground), after Principios (and re-released version, Nuestros Principios). The song is in Spanish… … Continue reading Gentleman (2020)